Clariti 1 Day 90 Pack
Subcribe to back in stock notification
There's a lot to love about clariti® 1 day 90 pack contact lenses:
- 100% of the oxygen your corneas need1 for whiter2, brighter eyes
- More value at an affordable price
- Up to 3x the oxygen transmissibility of 1 day hydrogel lenses3
- Continuous moisture and excellent, all-day comfort
- UV blocking to help protect against the sun’s harmful rays*
CooperVision's Clariti™ 1 Day 90 pack contact lenses are the perfect daily disposable lenses. The Clariti™ WetLoc™ technology creates a naturally hydrated lens for enhanced all-day comfort. The lenses are made with silicone hydrogel which allows more oxygen to pass through the lens to the cornea for a healthier lens for you.
Always speak with your eye doctor before trying a new lens.
*Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
1. Brennan, NA. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2005;82(6):467-472.
2. clariti™ 1 day offers whiter eyes than 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST. Data on file, CooperVision.
3. Based on manufacturers’ published data February 2019. clariti™ 1 day has oxygen transmissibility (Dk/t )of 86. Compared to Proclear® 1 day (Dk/t 28), 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST (Dk/t 25.5), DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® (Dk/t 26) and Biotrue® ONEday (Dk/t 42).